Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Easton heads to Preschool

Today was a happy and sad day for me.  I am so happy for my baby boy, he was so excited to be going to school.  I am sad because it is my last little preschooler.  My babies are growing up.  Life is good though, we are entering into a new season of life.  He was awake before me this morning and even ate breakfast at home before having breakfast with mom at Rainbow Grill, silly boy.  I took the morning off to be able to bring him to school, these are the little things that I miss out on with working full time so I try to make these kinds of days special.  I thoroughly enjoyed our time together.  He let me spike his hair and dress him like a little stud muffin today, loved it!  Couldn't believe his response when I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, "a garbage man."  Hoping he means the boss of the garbage man and not driving the truck, but whatever he does he will do it well and he will be a happy little worker.
Easton Marc

Showing off his backpack

My three blessings

Me and my baby boy
writing his name for me
gotta work on the pencil grip

so proud

pancake time

All set with his little teacher good box

hung up his back pack, ready to go


With Mrs. C

He picked the animal center to start his day

Easton Marc

My little stud is off to preschool


No comments: