Monday, August 25, 2014

Ready for another great year!

Can't believe my big girl is off to 2nd grade tomorrow!  Life sure does go fast!  She is so excited {she did tell me tonight that she is a little nervous} but she will have a blast!  I know she will.  She has a male teacher and so thrilled about it.  Can't wait to see what God has in store for her this year!

Kylynn and Mr. H



Addisyn is off to 1st grade, all day every day!  WOW, that went fast.  My baby girl will be in school every day!  She is so excited and we are thrilled with Mrs. K as her teacher.  Looking forward to seeing what God has in store for my baby girl this year!

She got to pick out 5 books for her book box at open house tonight, she was so excited!


Off to bed, the wake up call will come way too early!  


No comments: