Friday, March 15, 2013

Life lately

Last weekend we headed to TC to visit with my parents and sister.  We were able to celebrate Addisyn's birthday one last time, she was pretty excited about her cake.  I just love this picture of her.  It captures her so well.  We had a fun weekend with some relaxing, shopping, playing with friends, and the girls got to go to see Beauty and The Beast with my mom and sister.  Jason and I were able to get out for a date, a much needed date.  This weekend we are lying low, another much needed thing around here.  It was a rough week on me so I am going to soak up every moment to just relax.  
Addisyn Joy
Grandma, Easton, and Grandpa
Sisters
Addisyn and Kylynn
Addisyn and some more presents
The kids with Grandpa and Grandma
He sure does love his sisters!

I was able to take a day this week to spend the morning with Addisyn and her class.  They have been learning about the stars, sun, and moon and so we headed downtown to the planetarium.  It was a fun morning with my baby girl.
Her class

Addisyn Joy
my little astronaut
We even had a chance to take a carousel ride.

No comments: