Monday, October 29, 2012

pumpkins


Saturday we headed over to Moelkers Orchards for our pumpkins.  While there we were able to pick out some big pumpkins and enjoy some delicious doughnuts.  They recently opened a bakery and now I know where I'll be ordering my Thanksgiving pies.  A fun day with the kids, my parents were in town so it was nice for them to be able to spend some time with our family. It was a beautiful morning for a walk through the pumpkin patch.
 Kylynn and Pumpkin Man
How big is Addisyn?
Easton had to pull the wagon out to the patch

My three kiddos
Our family
picking out their doughnuts
Addisyn Joy
Easton Marc
Kylynn Joy
he wasn't too thrilled about the pumpkin guts
Tons of fun carving pumpkins, not
Easton got lucky, he got Mickey Mouse, or "hot dog"
I intended to cut out Hello Kitty for Kylynn but it wasn't quite as easy as I thought it would be, I ended up giving up.  Jason attempted Addisyn's Jasmine but that was a no go as well.  Maybe next year.  I think we'll just have Dustin and Kari come down and do pumpkins with the kiddos!
The kiddos and their pumpkins


1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

They can come do it up here with us next year ;)