Friday, April 13, 2012

Another addition...

Meet Austin Ross Vugteveen!  Our newest cousin, nephew, to the Vugteveen Family 

 He is so precious!

This week we welcomed another little cousin, nephew, into The Vugteveen Family.  Jason's brother Brandon and his wife Jana had a little baby boy, Austin Ross on Tuesday.  He weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 21 inches long.  Mom and baby are doing wonderful.  I wasn't able to get up there on Tuesday which totally bugged me but I had training that I had to be at.  So we trekked up to the hospital on Wednesday night.  My computer has been on the fritz all week so I'm finally able to post tonight.  He is a cutie and the girls loved being able to hold another baby cousin.  Easton thought he was pretty cool too.


Enjoying holding baby Austin


Jana is one of the Managers at a local Home Depot,
I just love this cute little apron


Addisyn, Kylynn, Easton, Aunt Jana, and Austin
(I think you look great with 4 kids Jana, what do you think?)
Austin and Aunt Kristi

One Happy Family

So needless to say with my computer on the fritz I am a little behind on the blogging.  I hope to get caught up this weekend with some more posts about our wonderful spring break and some more fun things that have been happening at The Vugteveen home.

1 comment:

Kari Lynn said...

He's a cutie! And Jana looks so good for just having a baby! :)