Friday, February 26, 2010

Addi is 2!

Our little girl turned two today. I can not believe that she is already two. Wow, time sure does fly. She has grown and changed so much these last two years. Addisyn is such a shining star in our world. She is always so happy and she lets you know when she's not. She sure has a set of lungs on her, just like her mother. I thank God for blessing us with her and look forward to what she will do and accomplish in her lifetime. What a blessing we have in Addisyn Joy!
Celebrating with Uncle Trevor and Aunt Katie
Addi Joy is 2!

A new water table to play with from Grandma and Grandpa VanDyke
and a Dora mermaid from sissy


Mommy, Addi, and Daddy



playing with her aquadoodle from mommy and daddy

Dora balloons!

A bike to ride around the driveway with

Our Family

Cousins, Addisyn, Cambrey, and Kylynn
(3 girls, now it's time for the boys, Cole is leading the pack)

Addisyn Joy blowing out her candles, our big girl!

2 comments:

The Kowalskis said...

I can remember SO WELL when both of your girls were born... I can't believe how big they are getting!!!

AND CONGRATS ON THE BABY BOY!!!! I only have a boy so I can't give you advice on the difference, but boys are great :) I can't wait to see what he looks like!

Dykstra Family said...

Love the Dora cake! It is so cute!