Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Vacation

So vacation officially started for me last Friday. I am really looking forward to fun times this summer with my girls. No big adventures yet, just sleeping in and having fun. Yesterday Kylynn was up at 7:45 but today she slept till 9:00, yeah!!!!
I am happy to announce that I have a job for the fall, I will be teaching 6th grade at Jackson Park Intermediate School. This is really exciting for me, as I would have preferred 5th grade I think I will enjoy 6th grade and am looking forward to a challenge. I really wanted to be at this building and I think it will be a ton of fun working with all 5th and 6th grade teachers. My classroom is pretty much packed, thanks to my wonderful sister. Just need to finish up and move it out. Unfortunately I have to move it all home to move it all back in August but at least I have a job.
I'll post some new pictures soon. Enjoy the spring, chilly weather.

No comments: