Friday, November 21, 2008

Potty pics and more

Kylynn on her Elmo Potty! She is so proud of herself!

Kylynn's princess dolls, they are usually lined up like this, she is pretty particular.

So we have been successful all week, I'm so proud of her. Except for last night, I think her dad wanted to shoot her. She flooded the bathroom with toilet paper. I wish I would have had a camera, or a fly on the wall maybe. He says we can no longer put toilet paper on the roll. Honey, it is called teaching her not to touch it or put it in the toilet. He's got a lot to learn. Anyways, Jason and I enjoyed a quiet evening out tonight and had a wonderful new babysitter, Katie, Kylynn loved her. We had a nice dinner and did some shopping for Christmas and the usual errands that need to be done. Enjoy the shots of Kylynn and Addisyn.Our little Addisyn, trying the sippy cup.
Kylynn and her dolls, she is so happy!