Sunday, August 17, 2008

A new VanDyke

Trevor and Katie are now married! We had a wonderful time in Naperville this weekend celebrating with the two of them. The Matre's were great hosts and we are happy to have Katie join our family. Kylynn made it down the isle, she was a hit! Along with the ringbearer of course. She danced the night away as well. She was just about asleep on Aunt Kari and the music came on and she was out on the dance floor till we left at midnight! I'm going to try to add a new slide show to show some of the photos but here's a video of Kylynn dancing, sorry about the sound, it's bad. I just wanted to show how cute she was with Jonathon.
One more week before I'm back to work:( I'm ready though! Hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying their summers. I can't believe my little brother is married! That is just crazy!

1 comment:

TalsmaKids said...

Kristy,
I love the video! She is such a honey!
Heather