Sunday, March 2, 2008

Adjusting to two little girls...

Things are going pretty well. Kylynn is adjusting and enjoying her little sister. She loves to hold her, she walks up and puts her arms out and that means it's time for her to hold Addisyn. I didn't post a picture of Kylynn's haircut from a few weeks ago and it is the cutest picture so I had to post it.

Addisyn is jaundice so she has been our little glo worm on the bili blanket since Friday night. We were back to the hospital today to check her levels and they went up so she is still on it. She is eating better tonight so that is good. We go back tomorrow morning to check the levels once again and then her appointment is tomorrow afternoon so hopefully she is gaining weight and less jaundice tomorrow. Pray for her to heal and be able to come off the bili blanket. I did capture her first smile on camera tonight though. How exciting, just gas I'm sure.


It has been so nice having Jason home and I am looking forward to our last two days together before he goes back to work. Kylynn is loving having him around. They had a daddy day yesterday and bought our double stroller which she loves, check out the picture, a camera, and some food from Costco. Just pray for me as Jason goes back to work and I learn to adjust to the two girls at home with the two dogs. I think that things will take some adjusting to and I just have to be patient but pray for patience with Kylynn and pray for her to adjust to having to share mommy and daddy.

No comments: